Monday 24 February 2014

Some words from Benedict Cumberbatch

About his childhood :

"My dad did this extraordinary thing. He said, ‘You are better than I ever was or will be and you can make a living at this.’ It knocked me sideways.”


About Sherlock :


"They honour the original spirit of the stories, and the updating works surprisingly well: it’s not naff, like doing Julius Caesar with laptops and mobile phones,” says Cumberbatch. “And Martin is great to work with. He can be funny at the drop of a hat but he’s also a very detailed, nuanced actor and a great sounding board. I can ask him, ‘Am I being a bit Brett, a bit Rathbone?’”


About his having kids :


” They would like to have kids but are currently focused on work. “Then again, I think it’s something that always takes you by surprise,” he says. “When are you ever settled enough to have kids?”

No comments:

Post a Comment